Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

encounter

here are the pics for ENCOUNTER!!..i got these mostly from qinyan's and xiang's digicams..argh i cant wait to get my own cam..so i can stop taking from others..i still haf to find the pic of mi and my personal comedian no. 1..and i seriously dunno where i can find the person..oh wells..but anyways here some of the pics from my collection!!..



central rocks my socks..



my unit gurls!!..new name for geneie is POOFY!!..cos of his hair..



ok gurls again..



these are my 2 pretty sheep..xiang and daixuan..they make my heart go thump thump thump..



another of my sheep cheryl sim..ok i need to get the pics of my 2 other sheep xuanting and choonie..these ppl make up my life..



oh and this is my shopping buddy aka close fren aka a lot other things..thanks to the blurry shot so we dun look too ugly..hahah..




this is at the end of the camp when we were waiting to go home..isnt cheryl chio?!..and fungmin looks so cute..we were doing the 1 2 3 4 5 6 thing..



now it was the guys turns to do it!!..and look at SIMON AND ROBERT!!!..super super cute rite?!?!?!?..simon looks like a happy small boy!!..and that robert ah..pretend to act robort only..a lot of crap underneath..



guanie came to visit us during the camp..hello guanie!!..im still in the youth grp and doing well!!..you muz do well in tertiary too okays!!



xiang mi dewen and bao bao..we acted in the drama together..hahah..



one of the spastic things that we did during camp..cos johnathan provided us with the super shocker sweet so we all ate together and gave the wah very suanm face..hahaha..derrick loves this pic cos he says he looks slim here..

oh and did i mention that my cg are mad?..like seriously mad?..heres wat they did the whole time during camp..i was so afraid for them..





i was like please come down!!..johnathan stop carrying ppl!!..yongsheng xia lai!!..and leon got carried too but we didnt manage to capture his pic..tcm got a breajthru and im happy!!..hahah..these guys ah..not scared of anything one..

and so, camp was a good one..now that i reflected more upon it..wat can i do without god my love, my lord and my fren?..wat did i do to deserve this wonderful family that u haf given mi?..wat did i do that u blessed mi with never-ending joy that constantly fills my heart?..wat did i do lord, that u love mi so much?..

if i sin knowingly, its horrible rite?..self control, self control..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home