Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Can't Do It

Well, after trying out this whole hiatus, taking some time off to tink about life and this entire secrecy deal..I decided its not for me :) I mean, its not even been a month, and I can't keep silent hahah.

Who knows where life is going to take you next? When one day has passed, what will the next day bring?

I'm not a profound person, I don't really plan ahead, I'm not one who forgives easily, I get insecure and jealous at the smallest things, I forget almost immediately stuff that I share to my closest friends, I distrust my gut feelings immensely, and I fail at many many other things.

Growing older came with a price - I grew more helpless.

With life and death standing side-by-side in front of me, fighting between themselves for the victory in every second, I realise I only have time to enjoy the present.

What is closest to your heart, dear Lord? Because if I lose focus on You, I lose focus on everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home