Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, September 26, 2009

How I Am

Ok let mi settle this so you guys will know once and for all.

All my good friends know this - if I dun like someone,I'll be very
obvious abt it and, I'll either do one of these things:

1) Shoot something hurtful outta my mouth
2) Ignore you

I know I'm sinful and trust me,I'm really trying to change. So most of
the time I'll ignore those I dun like so as to give me some time to
settle my heart before God and not to hurt them with my words. When
I've finished settling things with God already, I'll go back to
talking to them again.

Hence, if you think that I'm ignoring you or that I dun like you, it
might just be true. Either that, or it's cause I just dun give a damn
about you, which is kinda worse.

There are some issues that take longer to resolve, certain anger that
takes longer to subside, some trust that takes longer to rebuild, and
a few hurts that take longer to heal.

I'm growing, have you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home