Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Bye Astrology

Yes I did some thinking. You might think I'm a freak, but I feel kinda disturbed with this whole chinese zodiac crap.

So I did a little ruminating. Ok change word, I did a little, well, alright, I did a little thinking. You see, most of my beloved friends are:

RABBITS
Jasmine, Wynnie, llamma, Derrick, Hanyang, Danny Feng, Harry

or they could be:

RATS
Daniel, Adel, Wenjun, Germs, Bao bao, Dewen

I could even have some of them as:

DRAGONS
Jacq, Xiang, Winnie, Angela

Or I could even have some of them like me!

TIGERS
Elise, Ruiz, Freedy

but NO PIGS!

NONE. NADA. ZIP. ZERO

Ok fine, I wun rule out the possibility of some nice person who just happens to be a pig to come across my path someday. Alright JX, I will go as far to admit that may just be that one pig out of the thousands of them whom I just happened to meet, but till that day comes, I'm gonna say

DIE YOU CHINESE ZODIAC ASTROLOGY CRAP!

My Jesus-pology totally triumphs you!!!

Ok, got that off my chest. Back to my Living Courageously and Not Regretting lifestyle. My life is a consequence of the choices I made. And I'm dealing with it.

I don't quite agree that we shouldn't talk about the bad stuff that happens to us. I think we should! Because that makes us human, and it shows other human beings that I've failed terribly, but Jesus wrangled my ass out of the darkness and kick start my brand new life for me.

And He would do the same for you :)

That is, if only you would let Him. And leave your ego at the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home