Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chilling Out

TGIF! Actually its like Saturday night now. Hmm..I am watching bleach! Super nice..dun you guys find that Kuchiki Byakuya is just such a HOT name? And the way he says BANKAI, man, its kinda sexy :D I think Japanese have cool names..like Arabai Renji..I like to roll the 'r' with my tongue first..kinda brings out the flavour of the word haha.

Hung out with Ruiz at Marina Square for a little chilling out..This friend has control over my weekends! I actually agreed to go for youth service at 9am to help her out with image! hahah nvm I still love you friend! You are right in saying that our friendship is one of vulnerability, haha..thanks for being there for me! And we shld chill out more often..Bintan in April!!

Bestie Loh Huey Huey came to join us after her school..and boy, muffins from Kenny Rogers rocks my socks off my balls, bounce them off the walls and onto the floor..Jas has this warped way of making my troubles go woosh out the door and make me do all sorts of stupid and retarded things with her, laughing at our stupidity while realising that life is so short and we should all really just take everything with a pinch of salt..I love you so much Loh Huey Huey..if you are a guy, I confirm chop stamp will marry you hahaha..

Days go by..and time heals all wounds..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home