Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, March 12, 2009

An Idle Mind

You know, its times like these, where I have not much work to do, when I would start tinking about many many stuff..and its times like these, where I would so want to ask you a few questions..just to see how you have been and whether everything is fine for you..and how, or rather can, I talk to you again?

And its times like these, where I have to force my thoughts away, towards something more exciting, something that would replace the twinge of sadness with a big smile of happyness and expectancy..something like, very preety jinqi's going to be meeting the boys melvin, mark, jarvin and yk next wednesday for some little catching up and definitely loads of suan-ing from them :) somehow, I'm kinda looking forward to that time..a little taste of the past where we were all in the same unit and had so much fun during cgs.

During times like these, somehow, I'm rather thankful for Mr Lee who's making me crack up with his jokes as he types furiously away on his laptop, trying to rush something for a client while I slack away on my blog.

Tomorrow's going to be a better day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home