Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Fantastic Weekend

ok long overdue I know..but I just have the sudden urge to blog about my weekend! and boy, do you guys have to make me say it again - this is my blog and I can do whatever I want with it, and you cant do anything about it haha!

So on Friday, I met up with Sheppy Tamar to catch a movie at AMK hub..I had a really great time chatting with Shep and just sharing our lives, since I haven got the chance to meet up with her since she came back from HK..coming to tink of it, its preety cool how Tamar's my shep now and I can relate to her as how I am doing now..I used to think she was preety scary and too far (in terms of spiritual level) for me to connect with, and its just not true :) I guess our shepherd-and-sheep relationship really portrays to me that a frenship can really blossom once God is in the centre, and there are efforts on both sides..we shouldnt feel that the other party does not reciprocate our efforts but just strive to put in as much effort as we can..

Anyways halfway through the movie, my pri/sec/jc best friend pretty kes sms-ed me and so I went down to her house to stayover for the night..ok let me tell you, this is really shocking for her because throughout our school life, i never ever was able to stayover at my friend's place so freely as I am able to now..in fact, me and her tried coming up with all sorts of lies and excuses just so that I can stay over at her place, but we failed like 99% of the time lol..had a superb time catching up over macdonald's delivery and as usual, kes forced me to watch shutter with her!! HOW EVIL LA! always want to force me to watch horror movie, yucks!

We talked about many things late into the night..and see kes, I've improved greatly ok!! nowadays I sleep later le!! u cannot laugh at me for sleeping early anymore!! Talked about our silly times in school, reminiscing about our friends and all the stupid things we did when we were young..honestly, how come we can do so many stupid things ah?! AHHH..

Actually Kes, if you are reading this, I dunno whether I really told you this before..but I'm really thankful for you in my life :) We've known each other for how long, hmmm, 16 years?! omyyyy that's so long!! 16 years we've known each other, and you have seen the really horrible side of me..the petty, xiao jie pi qi, prideful me haha..and each time we had some stupid quarrel, you will forgive me after I apologize and we will continue being the best of friends :) It's not till now, when I've gone through some other friendships that I appreciate the depth of our friendship, and I'm so thankful that we can be such good friends through so so many tests and trials :D God has been faithful to both you and me..and through so many years, He has protected us so that we never really lost contact..Rmb, God loves you no matter what!! Come back to church soon ok! This Sunday rite, you promised me hahaha..

Saturday was the day I hung out with Princess Zing as she got me tickets to the Singapore E Awards at the Marina floating platform thing..man it was so humid!! but I got to see Xiao Zhu!!! Thank you so much!! I'm a new found fan of Ang Mo Pai..Eric the guitarist is freaking cool..seriously, I'm that much more motivated to learn the guitar now haha..had a long talk with Zing after the event and I'm still waiting for our milkshake date!

Sunday was service day, and it was also the day when Elise, me, Zul, Gerald, Jon Lee and Hendra proceeded to Botanic Gardens after service instead of boring old Meridian! We didn't know they had some concert that day so it was preety crowded! No place for us to play frisbee! And we only had one pathetically small ground sheet where we all tried in vain to squeeze into..and also!! Hendra introduced a new way of eating chips to me! You dip the chips into, guess what, PREGO sauce!! YES!! oh man, its really nice!! I didn't know that you could make Prego into a dip! I'm so definitely going to try this next time :D Had to leave early for family dinner with family..but according to facebook, the remnants took loads of spastic pictures haha!

that sums up my fantabulous weekend! I got some nice pointers from a book I'm currently reading..will post that up in the next one..

Till then..continue loving God and continue adoring me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home