Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, March 09, 2009

Criteria changed

I bought Lola from Jon Lee yest! and she's giving me the pains on the very first day! what a spunky lady!

Apart from this, I have a lot of things to blog about but now because my brain's too fried to to put into words my really fantastic weekend. But, I have decided to dedicate every monday as a going-home-after-work day because my weekends really burn me out and I need at least a monday to recuperate..not so young as before already, crap!

Another thing, Xiao Zhu Luo Zhi Xiang is freaking hilarious!! He makes me laugh constantly!! Go check out all his funny antics on Youtube, that guy is crazy! Which leads me to my next thought, its ok if my future boyfriend is not that good looking, he just have to be able to make me laugh :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home