Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Light up your day!

This is what happens when you try deferring from Ops Manning in Singapore. Everything in this letter was required if not you cannot defer at all. HAHA hilarious!

Dear Sir,

I would like to seek excuse from the upcoming mobilization exercise as I have booked tickets and accommodation for an overseas trip during the period.

I understand that I was given a notification on the ops manning period last year but due to my carelessness and forgetfulness, I made arrangements to go overseas during this period.

I will be heading for Bali from 24 March 2009 to 30 March 2009 with my girlfriend in celebration of our 5 years anniversary and all tickets and accommodation have already been paid for.

Hence, I sincerely seek your kind understanding on this matter.

I also promise to check all future ops manning period before making any future overseas arrangements to prevent any recurrences of such nature.

Warmest Regards,
Paganes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home