Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Loved By God

I am thoroughly loved by God and I know it today! Lemme share with you guys what happened..

You see, I wanted to buy this top from Dorothy Perkins for my xmas drama because I didn't have a suitable top..so I went and tried it, checked out the price and got a shock cos it was 99 bucks!! 99 bucks for a tunic! So I decided that I should try to find a cheaper alternative before I committed 99 bucks into it.

So I took a pic of the dress and showed it to Angie, and lo and behold, Ray actually had a 20% discount off Dorothy Perkins stuff and gave it to me..plus, I had a $20 Dorothy Perkins gift voucher for my birthday from Pris, so if you do the calculations, in the end, I would have to spend about:

99 x 20% - 20 = S$69

And I thought, hmmm 69 bucks is still a bit ex..so I shall try finding something similar first..so off I went on a hunt, and I didn't manage to find anything remotely similar at all! And I thought, ah well, just part with the 69 bucks and get the top..so before drama today, I went to Dorothy Perkins with the thought of parting with money..

Walked in and went straight to the where the tunic was but when I got there, the whole line was missing! I panicked for a bit cos I thought they changed the season, but something told me to go to the From $49 rack and I went there..and TA-DA!

MY TUNIC WAS ON SALE!!!!

It costs only 49 bucks now, and I could still use my 20 bucks gift voucher!! In the end, I got the same tunic for 29 bucks ONLY!!..

The first thought that came into my mind when I saw it was "DAMN GURL, YOU ARE SO LOVED BY GOD!"

Man, until now, I still believe that I am superbly duperbly loved and favoured by God :) I am still the apple of His eye. Thank you Lord, for I felt your abundant love for me today! I will love and serve you forever.

I promise :D

Yours sincerly,
Your Little Miss Favoured

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home