Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, December 12, 2008

Day by day, step by step

It's Friday!

Came to office early cos needed to do some urgent work for client. I like being in the office alone, where I can blast the music and allow my brain cells to come alive for my press release.

Had a mini talk with Yam Hart yesterday night and its intriguing to hear stories from the lives of people around me. I love stories, because that's what life is all about. Everyone has a story to tell, its whether we take the effort to listen to them :)

Everyday is a fresh beginning. Every morning when you wake up, two choices lay in front of you - to move forward, or to remain where you are. 

One thing I've learnt from life, is that the world doesn't care if you are hurting, or sad, or depressed, or happy, or excited or nervous..it doesn't give a damn, and it just moves on day by day, minute by minute, second by second..And us, powerless human beings are only left with two choices - to move forward with the world, taking in the little surprises along the way, or remain stuck at where we were yesterday, reminiscing about the past and how much we long for things that have long since left us. 

The start of the day brings two choices - which will you choose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home