Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Amazing Things

The PJ that dear bought for me. It fits and looks so preety! Haha, thanks dear! I love it!


It was a date we made long ago, but one which had never been successful until today. Even till the last min, last min work and tomorrow's presentations almost again stalled our meeting. But against all odds, thanks to God's grace, we finally fulfilled our promised meet up.

And so at Raffles City's Soup Spoon, ruizhen and me sat down for dinner and a little sharing of our lives. Among the uncountable people I've ever had the chance to come across in my short 22 years on Earth, I have never found a single person who reacts the same way as me when we are thrown in similar circumstances, until today.

It's cool when you go through simiar situations and learn similar lessons, but it's amazing when you find that a person who goes through similar situations reacts the same way as you and hence, knows exactly how you feel in that situation.

Sometimes I think God is really amazing. How He plans our life's route and how He intertwines it with some people that you will never thought you will meet.

Time is no friend when you are having fun, and before we knew it, it was time to head home. We left with this mutual understanding of not knowing whether this friendship was meant to be, but marvelling at how God threw us together. Maybe, God has some plan for us, who knows rite?

I remember a few years back, I was still lamenting the false notion that I had no friends and no one was there for me when I needed company the most. At that point, I presumed I had no one to turn to except for God, and He used that period to strengthen my relationship with Him. But now, God has blessed me with many many friends.

So I take it back. I have many friends who are striving to build biblical friendships with me and help me in my walk with God. And for friends who are not helping me with my walk with God, I wonder why am I holding on to them so tightly? Right now, it doesn't make that much sense at all.

Once again, I have to say that I am really Little Miss Favoured :) I dunno why God showers me with so many blessings when I am still so sinful and still disobeying Him at times. It really reminds me how God's love is so magnificent and so big that I am unable to comprehend how he can take all the nonsense that I throw at Him. I'm not going to complain though haha. Dear God, thank You for all You have given to me though I totally dun deserve them. I will love, serve and worship you forever :)

On a heavier note, I am afraid of one thing cos I dunno whether I am prepared to take the lashing that I believe will come from it. Am I prepared to take the misunderstandings and anger? Will you believe that I truly want the best for you? I highly doubt so. 

But I guess, God holds me in His hands rite? So, I am well taken care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home