Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, April 15, 2007

revived revived!!

wheeee i never tot i ll be so excited to be peering at this screen typing out whatever nonsense i wan, all the while re-installing my wonderful frozen throne!! for all who didnt know wat had happened, my com crashed!! yes that explains y ive been appearing offline and not blogging and not doing anything, seeemingly as tho to haf vanished from the cyber world..but nope, its cos my cyber medium died!! for once, i love my com :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!!

svs was rather enterntaining and enlightening today..absolutely loves pastor jeff! he encourages and inspires me to the max!! thanks so much pastor jeff!! haha..

preparing for my flight to the states..got most of my toiletries today..is that how u spell it? hmmm..anyways i haf a whole bunch of things i wanted to say, but everythings like flooding up in my mind now and im so overwhlemed at the fact that my com is working! that, i really cant tink of wat to say..lol..

cya later den..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home