Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, April 08, 2007

my bonus

u know, ive been serving god for almost 4 years in hope church singapore..loads of ups and downs, tears and joy..but today, i realised rite, i got a lot of bonuses for serving him..like when u go to work, u get ur wages and sometimes u get bonuses..

the following are all my bonuses from god..not listed in order of preference :)

1) my lovely frens and fellow co-workers.


2) great parents who passed on their beautiful genes to me!

3) a frenship that we both didnt know how it started.


4) my ministry



5) my group of sisters


6) spastic and wacky jackies plus lulu

7) my spiritual parents (and me)
8) my bundle of joy and love


9) y-budd = budd-y

10) an ex-sheep plus fren..

11) my wonderful sheep(s)


12) my brother


and 13) my dream husband :D


and my wages -----> his love, and presence..

cos everyone cant be there all the time..only He can..and he's always here with me, thru it all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home