Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, April 06, 2007

for sheppy, and part-time shepy

u know wat, i realise i dun really tok abt these two special ppl much in my life whom haf helped mi thru a lot a lot of things..haha, tho i tink both of them are secure enuf not to care whether i appreciate them a not, but i really wana shout out my thanksgiving to god for putting the both of you into my life..

first up, my shoutout goes to my sheppy EELEE TAN!




Hmmm this is bad, i cant rmb when u became my shepherd..i tink it was somewhere March last year..haha this i rmb cos juz as i became ur sheep, i gave u quite some trouble of which is not really applicable to speak of in this public space..

thanks for being part of my life..i tink ive gone thru most of my struggles and growthpoints with you..tho u seldom pick up the fone (haha!) but u always made sure to call back and listen to watever i had to say..ur words impact mi a lot, and i will rmb ur advice before carrying out most of my actions..tho we arent in the same district but u always made sure that we are someway or another connected..i rmb how u would tell mi to take deliberate action to update u abt my life cos an external shepherd would face the issue of spending quality time with the sheep..thanks for reading my emails abt many many things, some of which i tink are really quite crappy haha..

thanks for giving mi that book, cos it really helped mi a lot a lot a lot..i cant wait for the next meetup with you and share my newly found convictions..haha but i need ur help in validating those convictions as well..you refresh mi and encourage mi in my walk with god..haah, i know im a rather whiny sheep, but u put up with that :D i bet, u were an angel sent from god, a rather wise angel too! tks for being so open with mi, cos that made mi open with you too..thanks for going to that first adults service with mi, i really appreciate that very much..

upon hearing that u are going off to chile for church planting, i felt a mixture of shock and excitement for ya..and boy, i tink im really gonna miss you when u are there..how am i gonna call u and ask u for advice anymore?! haha..but u muz take care alright, and leave ur footprints all over the church in chile..as for me, i will jiayou in my new environment, and i will always proudly declare that i was once eelee's sheep :)

and secondly, this shoutout goes out to my part-time sheppy DANIEL CHEAH


i bet his reaction now is...ahhhhh y this silly woman put up this thing abt mi on her blog?!?! too bad key, unless u haf my password u can never delete this anymore HAHA..insecure freak :P hmmm ive been under ur leadership for like, almost 3 years? want to escape also cannot escape, god wans to make u part of my life haha..

but i tink ur efforts in the first year of trying to make mi open up paid off..i tell u almost everything now..whether i like it a not, i ll still tell u..cos i know that u will take care of my life for mi in areas that im unbalanced..tho sometimes i really dun like to tok to u cos u are such a poor reflector and u always correct mi and i HATE it..i cant deny the fact that u've kept mi from choosing the wrong path a great many times..

thanks for nurturing mi to where i was in central..and thanks for the 2nd chances when ive made a mistake..u know the phrase familiarity breeds contempt, sometimes i feel like that towards you..for 3 years u've always been part of my life that i admit it feels like its gonna stay that way forever..but no, things do come to an end, and now im going onto another phase of my life..thanks for teaching mi everything that i now know..

ok this is starting to sound horribly gross..so i shall juz end off..ive got some other things to discuss with u still..and tho u arent my leader anymore, i ll still hold ur words in high regard no matter where i am, cos u've proven to me that u can take care of my life..thanks a lot a lot for everything..im glad god put you into my life :D he muz haf really loved mi a lot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home