Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, January 20, 2006

brand new iPod

i got a brand new ipod!!..yeah!!..so happy..hahha..brought my previous one for servicing as it was really getting all screwed up..when the guy at the ishop plugged my ipod into his com..his whole com jammed up..hahha..which proves that it really needed servicing..and ta-da!!..they gave mi a brand new one!!..

rashes appeared all over my body and its itching the life outta mi!!..i awoke today due to the itchiness of those rashes..guess its the time for my annual rashes to come out!!..cold rash i tink..but this time its really really bad..its even creeped up to my face!!..i cant stop scratching so my skin is really red and ugly now..-sobs-..gonna see a doctor later..juz give mi sumthing to stop the itch!!!..

nothing much to say..being deprived of dota..brother bought warcraft battlechest!!(which i haf to pay half of the price for)..cool!!..hahah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home