Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, December 31, 2005

dec 2005

dec 2005 passed very quickly for mi..chuch camp on the first week..drama rehearsals all the way till christmas..sub-d outings..graduation projects due..family chalet..unit outings..so many things to do in juz 31 days..

things i managed to accomplish in these 31 days,
1) get closer to god
2) haf a new vision in my spiritual walk
3) get closer to my sheep(s)
4) get closer to unit
5) get closer to sub-d
6) shared more stuff with shepherds
7) finish my graduation project
8) get closer to family
9) know ppl from other districts
10) toked more to SBs

god is really really really faithful..i gave him my best and he blessed mi abundantly..i got A for my results again!!..praise the lord..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home