Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

sick

im terribly irritatingly sickeningly horribly disgustingly sick!!..since sunday!!..since CL camp!!..its tues evening now and my nose is still producing the transparent gooey stuff called mucus and refuses to stop!!..i haf used one whole box of tissues and tts how many?..lets see..royal premium tissues-softer and better absorbance 200 pulls/2 ply..200 pieces of freaking tissues tts supposed to be of better absorbance!!..this is definately not working..where do my nose gets the materials from my body to produce the mucus anyway?..if i ever find the organ tt provides my nose with this stuff..i ll immediately haf surgery to remove it and den mash it up and throw it away!!..gosh this is killing mi!!..and you know where all the excess mucus is stored?..all ard my eyes!!..making my eyes tear and so fricking itchy!!..i tired of putting up with fake sneezes tt nvr come and stand in queue so tt they all come out together a few hrs later!!..my voice has decided tt after 18 yrs of work..its time for a vacation and i dunno when it ll be coming back!!..it has decided to let its cousin who happens to be a guy take its place instead!!..voice!!..pls pls come back!!..i miss you soooo much!!..pls pray for mi..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home