Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Family

Family are unique gifts from God..you can never really choose them.

Me: Mom can you cook beehoon for my friends this Saturday? We having some party. Or you can ask Auntie to cook.

Mom: Sure! (Calls out to my maid) Auntie! Cook beehoon for jinqi on Saturday. Go buy beehoon then claim from her.

Maid: Okay!

Mom: Since she paying, go and buy all the expensive meat and vegetable and cook. Don't use the house one.

Me: Wah lau! How come must buy all the expensive one huh!

Mom: Of course la! Cook for your friends what! You sure want it to be nice right, don't want to lose face what. Buy the expensive meat la.

Me: Siao ah you. I don't mind to lose face in front of my friends one. Don't anyhow buy Auntie.

Mom: No go buy all the nice nice ones and cook. (says in a softer voice) Because Saturday I got mahjong also, cook for my kah kees.

Me: Wah lau eh! Your own daughter you also want to tok!

Mom: Hahahhaha.

Explains why I'm like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home