Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, July 24, 2009

As Iron Sharpens Iron


As promised, here's the first of one of the hanging out's with some of the greatest people on earth..

Freedy came back to Singapore for holidays..and he commanded us to meet late one night for supper..so without any word of complain, dan, elise and me complied..and we finally got to meet up! 

Well, freedy was a bit late, so elise and I met dan first at chinatown..this guy, who has lived 22 years in singapore, did not hear of far east square at all and thought that it was some brand new and exciting place that he found, which he was certain that we all didn't know about..and both elise and i were like, far east square has been here since forever you know..I can't believe we trudged around at far east square on a tuesday night hunting for a cool chill out place..

So anyways, we finally decided to hang out at The Marquee, where we chilled out over mugs of cold Edinger and a plate of super spicy topshell.

I rather drink cold Edinger with great friends than have a 10-course meal at Golden Peony with my clients :) 

Meeting Freedy was really refreshing..hearing of this friend and his experience in Melbourne made me a bit jealous yet comforted at the same time..jealous because i really want to go overseas to study or work, comforted because I'm still in Singapore and this is where my family and friends are..but one day, I am going overseas and do something big to influence the world, just wait and see..

I'm glad we all brought back a little something from our short-lived gathering..Bali soon guys and girl!!

Anyways back to the topic, dan brought his DSL and was fiddling ard with it..btw you guys should seriously check out his altar ego where he posts his pictures..im quite surprised by his photo-taking skills of non-animate objects..but he just cant take a good shot of real life human beings zzzzzzzz

Pixies below!












They are my gifts from God :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home