Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Amazing Grace

am on the way home after LAN-ing with wenjun, gerald, matthew, hendra and zewl pink..it's the 2nd L4D game that I've played which I found fun..I really think it's the company whom I play with..these brothers are fun to be with, comfy to talk with and hilarious to be around :)

had a short chat with mr lee before he got off at queenstown..when I think back to the conversations we had 4 years ago and the conversations we are having now, I can only praise god for his amazing grace and his never failing faithfulness..and so, I will continue praying and waiting for god to finish his magnificient work in all my friends :)

I will always be praying for all of you, that's my covenant with you!

Basking in god's presence while listening to chris tomlin on the bus..feeling contented and peaceful..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home