Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

When Things Seem To Come Nicely Together

As I prayed for God to stir up passions within me and show me where He wants me to go, it seems that things are just falling nicely into place to pave the way on where I should head to..but before I rush into anything, I really want to make sure that this vision is from God, and I want to walk each step with Him by my side.

Lord, without your assurance and your confirmation, I will not walk a single step. Let it be 100% You, and 100% me :) 

I am really quite excited to see where this can lead me to. 

On a side note, lets meet up soon Y-Budd. 

1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM , Anonymous Junyao said...

    Yes yes!! can't to meet u up and hear all those stories from u!! =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home