Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Updates on the Beloved

It's been long since I really had any updates on my life..I'm sure my faithful readers out there are finally rejoicing that I'm blogging some non-mysterious, non-emotional, non-trivia and non-nonsensical post haha..

I've been getting so many "How are you?" questions from friends all over the place..which seems preety rare in my case because according to some people (mr lee and gerald in particular), my friends have no need to ask me of anything because I will just regurgitate everything that has been happening in my life once I meet them.

So, I guess the amount of "How are you?" indicates that I've somewhat mellowed down, or maybe, I haven met some friends for a really long time. 

In any case, here's my answer: "I'm growing!"

Growing doesn't mean that I'm fine..it means that I've been through, or maybe I'm currently, going through shiteous situations, feeling really depressed and the like..or maybe I'm actually really happy and expectant or something like that..BUT, I'm Growing! means that no matter where I am right now, I am definitely closer to God, and my relationship with Him is going really well :) Now I'm sure that put a lot of your hearts at ease haha. 

In a nutshell, I've just closed one chapter in my life and it was kinda eventful..I gone through and felt a barrage of emotions that I've never really experienced before..in a way, it was good for my growing up and realising more about myself process..and definitely a journey of understanding deeper of God's grace, mercy, goodness, patience and LOVE for me..

And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 

One day, I pray that God, in all his wisdom and knowledge, will restore everything such that things of the future will be even more glorious than that of the past..but even if God should choose not to restore, I know that there is something greater planned for me. 

I'm currently looking for a new job..so all you who are reading this can just take like 1 minute to say a quick prayer for me..pray that God will lead me to a job that is in accordance with his will, and that I will really bring glory to God in my new job..

As for my caregroup, we are really growing together in the Lord :) It seems like we just draw closer to one another each time we meet, creating many fun memories that I'm sure we will still be talking about in Heaven next time..we flutter between sharing life and spiritual conversations with ease, something like God's been and has always been part of our lives, so intertwined that it becomes just part of our everyday lives..I look forward to cg every week now, and it's great to be serving hard alongside people whom you know will give their all in this race we are in..something that never fails to amaze me is how we can throw about 8-10 different people of different backgrounds, likes and personalities together, and we can gel together plainly just because of one common factor - God. 

Sheep and me have been getting closer with each time we meet too..shepherding is really a gift from God..how else would two people who are originally strangers get to know one another's life and enjoy such friendship? If it wasn't for shepherding, I wouldn't have come to know and be part of the lives of several wonderful people in this world..Thanks sheep for opening ur life to me, and I pray we will both walk strongly together with God as we continue serving him in Hope! 

As the saying goes, when one door closes, another door opens..as I direct my focus and efforts away from something I had once loved, I realise that I can now direct the same efforts and focus more to my ministry in church..somehow, it just seems that many doors of opportunities for me to sharpen my skills and be more involved in ministry is slowly opening up, and I'm really really excited to put my talents to good use! In the past few weeks, I've been feeling strongly about certain issues and I do pray that it is God who's stirring up my passion in these areas :) I shall continue praying more and see what God has in store for me..

Saying this, I remember talking to key over MSN one day and telling him that I don't really have a clear direction to where God wants me to go..and the weirdest part is that I don't have a sense of urgency at all..it's not that I don't want to know where God wants me to go,or that I feel comfortable..it's just that, I feel secure that I'm in God's plan, and I know that wherever God places me in, I will be an influencer for Him as long as I walk in step with the Holy Spirit..maybe God planned me to be a nomad, moving ard the whole world and making small differences as I go along..hahaha who knows right!

I got a lot more things to blog about..things such as what I learnt about in the bible recently, my recent revelations, the hanging outs with some of the greatest people on Earth, the conversations I've had with my dearest friends, the love that God's been lavishing on me and so many more..

However I need to go off for cg now..maybe I will blog about them tonight, or tml..and I will start posting more pictures so that those overseas can be updated about my life! I miss all you peeps that are out of Singapore so much! We must meet up when you guys and gurls are back! 

Till my next blog post, know that I've always been praying for all of you dear friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home