Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Break

Taking a break from work and found this! Did I mention Im a sucker for quizes lol.

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (don’t say their names):

  1. I miss you!
  2. Dota leh.
  3. Stop being confused can, you are confusing me.
  4. Wake up your idea!
  5. I want to spend time with you.
  6. Make me laugh please.
  7. Honestly, I really don't like you.
  8. Can we go back to the before us?
  9. I like you.
  10. I don't really want to be friends with you.

Nine things about myself:

  1. Pretty
  2. Hot
  3. Quite indecisive
  4. I love pink
  5. I love Dumbo
  6. Unorganised
  7. Emotional
  8. Love God
  9. Incoherent at times

Eight ways to win my heart:(not necessarily in the romantic way)

  1. Be real
  2. Love God
  3. Spend time with me
  4. Listen to me
  5. Not afraid to scold me, but do it in a logical way
  6. Make me laugh
  7. Have discussions with me about God! Love this :D
  8. Love Vanness

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:

  1. God
  2. Someone special
  3. When can I sleep?
  4. Oh my.................. (applicable for anything)
  5. The boys
  6. Change job
  7. My family

Six things I do before I fall asleep:

  1. Set alarm
  2. Put face and body moisturizer
  3. Brush teeth
  4. Snuggle up on bed with all my stuffed toys
  5. Talk to God and say Nitez God!
  6. Pray for people and myself

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever):

  1. Jesus!
  2. Mei Mei
  3. Vanness
  4. Moron
  5. hahahah ok la, I just didnt want to name specific names..but friends you know who you are :D

Four things your wearing right now:

  1. T-shirt and shorts!
  2. Freaking ugly iGlobal jacket
  3. Specs
  4. A&F flip flops

Three places that you would like to go:

  1. Maldives
  2. My lalaland
  3. Anywhere with cold weather :D

Two things you want to do before you die:

  1. Plant at least one church in another country (So unambitious right! I will go and think about more. Dream big Jinqi!)
  2. See my family come to know God

One confession:

  1. If I have a confession I also won't put it here right. Think I stupid ah. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home