Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, June 01, 2009

Random Ramblings

wow, half of Monday has zoomed by, and I haven even got the time to touch my overdue work..

snippets of random thoughts running through my mind:

1) OT! OT! OT! - two letters that are my accompaniment for the rest of the week

2) I pray my anal client does not call me to scold me. That would be a bummer.

3) MSN ketchup tonight! Wondering how it will be.

4) I want a bf! And according to Mr Lee, I need to find one very soon - additional source of income.

5) Im going Hong Kong with dear from 6-10 August! I so cant wait! I will get you loads of H&M stuff Ruiz :D

6) Shit, I need to pay bills. And pay Ruiz for the bikini and resort.

7) I miss shepherd. Are you back from Japan?

8) Loh Huey Voon! You are ignoring me..I wana go out with you fren! I miss you so so so much!

9) Hotpot this friday still on?

10) I want some laughter therapy from dewen and junyao.

11) CG this thurs..man, thank God for Ziying who so willingly take over my teaching. I am grateful for you Zinc!

12) Can zul play guitar for pnw this thurs?

13) I wana watch FMA :(

14) I want to slack at home with sheep and we can just watch anime the whole day long.

15) Praying for someone special :)

16) Harry's back in Singapore!!!!

17) I must sign up for driving this saturday with Mr Lee. MUST.

18) I MUST clean up my resume by TONIGHT. And send to pris tml.

19) Can we go lunch now WJ?

20) Wow, I have a lot of thoughts running around in my mind. Ok, I'm sleepy now. Yawns.

21) Wondering how come bff didnt go for service yesterday. I am going to msg you and haunt you Tan Hong Kiat!

If you happen to be one of the respective ppl mentioned here whom I asked a question to, please feel free to answer me! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home