Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Denial

thought i would post something before i went back to work..its kinda like a denial actually because i really need to finish up my stuff but here i am surfing the net and blogging something which might not be of any significance at all.

just had a short chat with eelee :) happy to talk to you shep!

jap lesson today was a killer..i was trying so hard to understand whatever tanaka-san was teaching us..wenjun was way slower than me im sure! had to repeat myself so many times that i almost puked blood and died hahah..

im so thankful that gerald is taking over worship tml..and thankful that zul was so understanding haha..man, i feel that i am sorely in need of sleep..cant wait to let my hair down again..

i shld so sleep at 11 on friday till 11 on sat morning..that is definitely something im looking forward to! im excited for saturday night..are you dear friends?

being tired makes me think of many things..makes me think of you :) and you, and you and you..so many ppl to tink of..i miss the fun, laughter and joy..i miss your presence and the warmth of your embrace haha..i wana go to ur room n lie on your bed with you by my side and we'll just watch tv and have mock fights..claire, meet me up soon and give me one nice long hug ok!

jamie cullen is singing in the background - So I'll wait for you and I'll burn, Will I ever see your sweet return? Oh will I ever learn? Lover, you should have come over..

yawns..back to work princess..my life will move on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home