Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My friends

Took leave yesterday to do my part as a member of the ANG family and helped paint some parts of the house..after which, went to meet y-budd for our once in a while gathering..

I really loved our gathering yesterday, somehow it seems like all of us have really grown in a, really good way haha..we haven been meeting up for almost a year, yet conversations, arguments, insults, debates, affirmation and what nots flow easily and freely among us..it is rather thought-provoking when I noted that our topics of conversation have vastly changed throughout the years..

Although I had to make the long trip down to Old Airport Road and back to Yew Tee, but I guess every minute of that travelling was preety much worth it :) 

I thought about everything that has been happening to and around me lately, I thought of the emotional rollar coaster that I had been experiencing, yet when I glanced at Jacq happily munching on her yam paste, Jasmine laughing and screaming her head off, Dewen unceasingly reprimanding Junyao for eating too much..and I felt, at peace. 

Thank you my friends, for not forcing me to tell  you what happened, but being there to make me smile with ur presence and laugh at our stupidity. 

On the way back, I glanced up to the night sky and located Orion's Belt shimmering as they have always been..and I just casually remarked to Dewen and Jacq how amazing it was that here I am at Kallang and I can see Orion's Belt and when I travel back to smelly Yew Tee, I will see the same Orion's Belt shimmering down at me..it just really reminds me of how awesome God is, to have created something so beautiful that I can enjoy freely anywhere on this planet..

When I consider your heaves,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place.

what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?

You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings,
and crowned him with glory and honour. 

Psalm 8:3-5

Through yesterday's gathering, I am more convicted that I am a SUPER relational being..one who feeds on other's energies, and one who gets renewed and recharged when I'm in the presence of god-centered friends whom I love with all my heart and soul..guess this is how God created me haha.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home