Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I told you so

Was talking to Shai the other day when I found out that she had just come back from a game of Left 4 Dead with her cg mates..

Me: YOU? play games?!
Shai: Yup..my cg wanted to play and I wanted to be with them so played also. But I didn't like it. Keep dying and was very disturbed by the killing scenes. Why do you like to play!
Me: Oh, I don't play Life 4 Dead yet, I play more of Dota now.
Shai: What's that?
Me: It's like you work in a team of 5 characters to kill the other team of 5. Very stressful, cos you need teamwork, and if one member screws up, can cause the whole team to die.
Shai: Oh! Sounds better. And its spiritual also.

Shai: Your team is as strong as your weakest player. Like cg.

SEE!

I told you Dota was a biblical game :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home