Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pixies mood

I'm in the mood for pictures today..so am going to upload a whole lot, and let you guys have an update of what's happening in my life :)

Went swimming with Gerald and Pris today at Safra Mount Fabar after a yummy lunch at Red Star with mom..Pris left when I arrived, so at the end of the day, only Gerald and me were left swimming..talked about many stuff and I'm still struggling to stay true to some decisions, sighs..Pray for me Great Mole!

Oh yeah a little digression for all of my friends in youth, I have news! My caregroup is splitting up cos we are simply too big! Haha, and now Gerald's my new CL! Woots, this should be preety fun *evil smile* Muhahaha..Chilled out at Yakun after swimming for a little break..Gerald picked up my IC and commented, "Oh, you look like an Ah Beng." Hmpf!

I am sad! Why does everyone say the exact same thing when they see my IC photo?

Oh well, the Yakun place was nice tho..I was utterly comfortable..



I heart my Man U jersey with my name on it! Thank you :)

Went Bellini Grande with some peeps in the caregroup yesterday night..that place was really really fantastic! The band was good, and the way they did the whole show was really really entertaining..a real good place to chill out!

People who went.

See, they even had costumes!! How cute!!



Opened bottle so we could get a table.



Lobster Ding Yuan.

Yam Hart! Eh, that is his real name ok! Its' on his IC, how cool is that! Sounds like some WWE Superstar HAHA.

Eugene with his trademark red face again! His face just burns up after like, ONE GLASS! Never seen anyone who is able to accomplish this feat as fast as him before.


Dear loves me and I love her too! I'm happy that you are like, moving on with your life. Great job cute lian!

Oh yeah, it was Dear's bday last Wed, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Lulu and I went over to her house to surprise her and these were the pictures from that day..We had to like, hide in her room with a lited bday cake and waited till she came home, opened the door and shout Surprise!!! Man, Adel was so surprised that she literally gave a blood curdling scream and ran to no man's land! LOL..


Lulu and me were Bored and Hot :( No fan or air con in the room while we were waiting for her to come home.




Decided to wrestle Russell to take pictures with me.


And finally, she came home!!

The really surprised, touched and shocked Bday Gurl.


I like this pic..Keep thinking what in the world am I and Lulu looking at..


Dear, I don't think you will be forgetting this bday for a loooong time hahaah..

Up next, KTV at Liang Court with a few friends.



Nice cup!

And in KTV, when its not your turn to sing, we do what we do best. Camwhore! LOL..








My life rocks! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home