Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rocks my Socks

I am a sucker for such quotes. God believes in me! Screw you insecurity, pride, failure, defeat and fear! I wonder how many times we tend to forget that the God who is able to balance the entire universal on the tip of his finger, tells us that he believes in us. 

How inward looking we really are. We must be outward looking! Look at the sun, the clouds, the rain, the flowers, the trees, the little birds hopping around on the streets, that lazy cat stretching out to take in the sunlight, the stars and every single thing that you have zero control over, and honestly, praise God. 

Come on people, life is worth more than your circumstances!

Take a chance and start living life to the fullest! Woots!

Oh yeah Xanthe, please remember to help me pre order that I Belong To Jesus shirt. I really love it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home