Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Simple Me

Am talking to Daniel and I realised how far I've fallen from the Jinqi that I used to be.

Since when did I start backtracking on my values and principles that I've set my heart to follow from the very beginning?

Since when did I started to question, why not?

Since when did I started to question whether we have to face the consequences of our actions, if our actions were done in an irrational state of mind?

Since when did I forget that when God is in the centre, everything just falls into place naturally?

Word of wisdom today -
Consequences are to help, never to punish.

Key reminded me that I know what the biblical principles are, deep within me, these principles still exist. I need to go back to the simple Jinqi, the one who only knows that she loves God, and thats all that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home