Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Levelling Up

i dun like blogs that are not frequently updated because i wouldnt receive any entertainment from them..and i realised,after tinking that thought, that i am one of those..

so, i am going to blog about Romans 7:18-20

I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

being a christian is so hard sometimes..because the christian part in me, is always in conflict with the human nature part of me..sometimes, some things make the human part of me so happy, so fulfilled, but these things make the christian part of me, so so upset..some things that make the christian part happy, makes the human part, irritated..

yet somehow i know, that only by feeding the christian part of me, will i be able to permanently satisfy the human part of me..

u know, living for god is like a levelling up thing..like when i play Dota, in order for me to level from Level 1 to Level 2, i only need to kill like 5 creeps? But if i want to level up from Level 24 to Level 25, i need to kill a hell lot of creeps, and a lot of other heroes as well..in the same way, it just gets more difficult as we climb up the spiritual ladder..

yet while i do not give up in trying to level from Level 24 to Level 25 because i know that when I am at Level 25, i will be much more powerful, my strength will be higher, i will be faster, and i will be much much more buffer than when i was at Level 24..

so i want to bring the same attitude in my spiritual level..its taking such a long time, ive killed so many creeps, and a few heroes, but ive not yet levelled up..just a little bit more and i will be reach a new level..there is something in my life that i have to overcome..

this area that ive failed so many times in, i need to overcome it if i want to reach the higher level..

please pray that i will do the right thing, and not the evil that i want to do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home