Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, November 10, 2008

Why WHy WHY

Why!

Who ever thought up of this thing! its torturous! 

I really, really, REALLY dun like Demoralising Alerts :(

Mr Lee, why are you on leave today!!!

Its been so long since i last lan-ed. I really really wana go lanning again. Though its the same game, but the atmosphere's different..its been so long since i heard shouts of "WAH LAU EH", "AHHHH", "KILL HIM KILL HIM" and all other profanities that are not too good to be shared on such a public space..

I miss the tensions and the intensity of how 10 ppl have their eyes fixated at the screen in front of them, and killing all those fats in their fingers by clicking furiously on their mouses or keyboards..

God, I pray that I can find some people in adults who go lanning frequently so I can join in :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home