Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, November 10, 2008

Stupid Gurl

Jinqi is a stupid gurl, but fortunately, her God is a very wise and loving God.

So loving that He has put some very very special people in this stupid gurl's life to wake her up whenever she is tempted to fall into sin.

Thank you Daniel Cheah Kian Peng and Jasmine Loh Huey Voon :)

Key, what would I do without you, honestly? Who will be there to scold me and bring me back to reality?! Who else can I count on when I know that I can no longer help myself?

Miss Huey, you are my spiritual rubbish bin..no, rubbish DUMP hahaha..I cant believe I unloaded so much trash into you..Thank you for putting up with my sinful self and forcing me to do the right thing, even though you are stressed enough by your exams and other stuff! I love you much!

Thank you God :))) I am very much favoured by you. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home