Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

promises

all your promises wun let go of me

i surrendered my life to your ways
ive learnt wat it means to obey
jesus my heart has been changed by you

im walking the path you haf made
im seeking the truth everyday
and jesus my heart has been changed by you

i couldnt walk away if i tried
cos ur love, is better than life

now the sun shining bright and it juz wun set
cos ur love is alive and it lights my step
my heart is amazed everyday to the next
ur joy overtakes and i cant forget abt it

i absolutely love this song..first it has a super addictive tune and rhythm, sounds like a punk rock song from simple plan..and secondly, the lyrics are juz so nice! simple, direct and nice..i got it as my handphone alarm ringtone and trusts me, its so loud at the beginning that i wake up every single time..HAHA..

isnt every sentence in that song juz so true? especially like the part which goes, i couldnt walk away if i tried, cos ur love is better than life..its like god's love is so attractive that i cant help but juz bask in his company..and its so true isnt it?! his love is so good!! its better than life indeed..and my heart is definately amazed every day to the next..even thru struggles and desperate moments im still amazed at how he would come thru every single time..its hard to put a finger to how god actually comes thru..

u know sometimes u hear other christians saying that wow god came thru juz at that point in time to help mi in this and this..sometimes u wonder, how did god actually come thru and help? would i experience the same thing? haha i wonder abt that too..its really hard to point out specifically how god came thru..sometimes he comes thru in terms of my emotional side or thru my thoughts, tho the physical situation didnt change but my perspective has changed..sometimes god comes thru in the physical situation like providing money when u are broke..but the thing is, god will ALWAYS come thru and help..

maybe its a girl thing..cos girls are more emotional, hence we dun haf a very organized and structured strategy to everything..haha..

alrights babes..i need to go prepare teaching now and hopefully getting some work done later..i still wana do a post on the mismatch team so maybe i ll come back later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home