Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

its the new year!

HAHA sorry haven been posting abt things happening in my life..i realised i miss out camp, central chalet, xmas and countdown..but oh well..im still alive and kicking rite! haha each event had its own ups and downs and maybe i ll post up the whole load of fotos later if i feel like it..haha..BUT for now, its the new year!! thanksgivings and resolutions..need to blog them up cos i might lose the paper that i wrote them down in and thats it..im so super forgetful..plus, my good frens can help mi keep my life in check..

was having a time of reflections juz now and i came up with some things to really thank god abt..during ulm daniel asked all of us to use a word to describe how 2006 has been for each of us..and for me, my word was discovery..i guess 2006 has been a year of discovery for me..discovered a lot abt myself, my weaknesses, strengths and wat i could actually do which i didnt know i could before..2006 also marks a year where a huge change happened to me..i got moved from the JC grp to the high school grp..and boy was that a huge surprise indeed..

the transfer itself was a surprise, but all the events that followed after that proved to be even bigger surprises..haha i never knew i could do things that im doing now, i never knew that i had such an assertive side..i didnt knew a lot of things abt myself before being here..i dunno whether i said it before..so i shall say it again..i tink god loves and favors mi a lot :D for my whole 3 yrs in the jc grp i enjoyed myself tremendously and loved that grp so much..everything went rather well and god was there to solve any problems i had to face..well, god decided to love mi even more and got mi out of my comfort zone..at first, everything was so different..i didnt know wat to do in many situations and i really had to depend on god thru almost every situation.

god really helped mi a lot..in terms of inner encouragements as i rant to him and also thru ppl..so this is another of my thanksgiving points..built many strong relationships last year and improve the bonds of frenships that were already there..such as with the team, my mismatch com, claire, my sheeps - xiang daixuan cheryl, and my current grp..

ok gosh, im so lazy to type out everything now..so im gonna do it in point form :D

thanksgiving
- god, for his love and favor
- family
- dmm team, daniel elise winnie angela dan llamma jiehui harry
- mismatch com, jasmine jac dewen junyao
- cab3, yk and the boys
- having grown in simple faith and knowing wat does simple faith actually meant
- my sheep, both old and new, xiang cheryl daixuan sinyee june
- my ex-sheep, xuanting
- my frens, claire sandy and the ex-jc peeps
- classmates, adel ayu wenjun emu lulu
- central AB

if i tink of more maybe i might make effort to edit this post and add them in

resolutions
- grow in security in god
- dun procrastinate
- never give up
- plan my week by sundays

alright thats all..im in a sudden mood for pictures..so i shall post some..



dan's bday celebration and the cake that sinyee and i decorated for his bday..



the ex central b grp during camp's mismatch picnic..



after cl retreat..



my whole family are gamblers..look at my little sister, being influenced already..



SB claire and me



when the mismatch team came over to my house for stayover..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home