Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, September 22, 2006

words

yes shiyou i cut my hair again..hahha it was getting too thick and messy and i couldnt stand it..it looks almost the same tho..cant wait for my hair to be long again..i rmb there was once someone told mi this hilarious thing abt my hair..i cant rmb who tho, i told her that i wanted to cut my hair but not too short cos i wanted to keep my hair long..den she said, i dunno how the hairdresser is gonna cut ur hair lor, cut short also cannot leave long the other side still short..and i rmb gideon once told mi..wah i really cannot stand your hair you know, its so not neat and tidy, its not symmetrical..LOL..i was laughing my lungs out..

waiting for kim sam soon to load finish thats y i got the time here..haven been really seeing my grp a lot these few weeks and i kinda miss them quite a lot..i really shld be more disciplined and start my campaign, which im going to after i finish episode 10 of kim sam soon..haha..gotta go kap at 415..i still haf 2 hrs..wish mi luck :D..

on a random note, i hate peas..they are the most disgusting food ever on earth..i really tink god made them when he was in a BAD mood..yucks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home