Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, September 24, 2006

faith

ARGH they are at chinatown now and im at home :( oh well maybe its good that i spend time at home la..be a good daughther..sometimes i really do wish that i stay somewhere nearer to town, so that i wun haf to spend ONE HOUR traveling to and fro..its kinda like a waste of time..but maybe cos i live so far that makes mi dun wana go out after going home..and hence, i get to spend time with my family..so is it a good thing or a bad thing? im not really sure..

i tink im starting to come to a conclusion that there isnt a thing which is juz good or bad by itself..however i do tink that there are extreme cases such as smoking..which is ultimately bad cos they destroy ur health and makes u hooked onto them like a slave and no matter how many reasons u haf for saying that smoking is good i reckon its all juz excuses..but for some like lets say, half-truths..like going out to study before svs but saying u go out to study..well see, its bad by itself cos u know, its not the total truth..its kinda like lying..so by itself it is bad..however, when u throw in situations, den it somehow becomes not that bad..cos like, going for svs is BIBLICAL and if saying half truths is the only way to do a biblical thing without totally lying..den in that context it shld be ok rite..of course it isnt the best thing..but not going for svs in unbiblical and u cant conform to ur parents or whoever if they asks u to do something unbiblical..that is not right, in the eyes of god..

anyways, i tink it has been a few rather hmmm..eventful? weeks for mi?..ive never known how many mistakes a person can make until ive experienced being that person..and i tink i haven even gotten thru half of my life and trust me, im making a whole lot of mistakes indeed..in fact a BIG BIG lot of mistakes..and im determined to learn from them..i shall not make the same mistake TWICE..because by doing so, im stupid..

but i guess im really stupid in some situations such as procrastination..cos i keep falling into that..argh !!! god help mi!!

i tink thru all the events ive kinda somehow forgotten that im the pillar of faith..and i realised that i might haf started to lose a bit of faith thru seemingly tough situations..GASP!..if a pillar of faith doesnt haf faith, then its juz a pillar of nothingness..its USELESS..i will haf faith and i wun give up!! look at it this way, im in the world but im also in god..god created me, so he knows mi and knows how i work and wat works for me..god also created the earth, so he knows how the earth works and wat works for the earth..so god created earth, and im supposed to be winning the world for him..den OF COURSE he would bless me..its so so..so natural..so common sensical that its ILLOGICAL if he doesnt help me..he knows wat works for the world and wat works for me..so he will make it work for me so that iit will work for the world..nothing is impossible with god..NOTHING..nada zero..bring it on satan..im game :)

the earth belongs to my lovely jesus christ..u can hurt me, stone me, do watever u wan to me..but u cant destroy me..HAHA lets see who will be laughing when im in heaven enjoying the presence of my beloved god..the world needs god!! i dunno even know where to start to elaborate this point..no amount of words can explain it..im starting to see this really really true fact..EVERYBODY NEEDS JESUS..how i pray that i can win the world for him..

i wan to give u peeps the greatest gift of all time..i really really really really want to! i wan all my frens to share my joy, my abnormal peace and the tremendous blessings that ive been given..i wan my family to come to know god and share him..the love of jesus can only truly be felt when we give it away..how can i persuade u to experience this love? i feel so selfish for keeping him all to myself..haha my dream is that one day during dinner, my whole family gathers ard the dining table and my father leads grace..and he will say thank you lord for this day, thank you for saving us, and i pray that u will bless this household from now till forever, we love you jesus..on that day, i will give thanks to god, and i will cry tears of joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home