Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, April 13, 2006

am toking to nicole now and she laughs like this.."hahahahhahahaha"..tts even more than david hoe's "wahhaha"..great, im evaluating ppl's laughter now..how boring can i get..

anyways..i juz wan to blog abt my cg later..i tink theres gonna be loads of ppl today and im a bit nervous yet excited at the same time..becos there are gonna be international delegates and a whole lot of new ppl including jiamin(s) and fungmin as well!!..and my dear lausanne and jiemin ll be late..and pls pray tt it ll rain HEAVILY from 3-5 pm ard cck area so that llamma cheung wun haf to do parade and den he can go for cg and i ll at least be more confident..

my cg is seriously getting larger..but im still not contended..its still a long long way from my goal..but one thing that i do know now (aft my conversation with mark yest)..is that i haf strong faith..and i ll believe that somehow, god is gonna make something happen..and anyways..god is good again..he made mi realise somethings going on in cg..and i haf to work hard!!..

i had sore throat, cough and flu..and now to add to that..i haf sore eyes..argh i need to take good care of my health..i hate phelgm..it gets stuck in ur throat and NEVER comes out..the bad thing is..im still wearing my contacts cos u know y?..i look ugly in my specs!!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home