Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, July 25, 2005

determination?

juz came back from studying at kap with xinyi..saw loads of ppl there today..esp the central 2 ppl..haha..xiao mao qian jin and david hoe came to study as well..was getting real stressed up over this module..theres soo much memorizing to be done..and still got a lot that i dun really understand..sighs..shld haf paid attention in class instead of falling asleep..

i need to get at least B for this module if i want to even dream of taking my honours in mass com..plus i also wana glorify god with my studies..so..guess it aint tt bad cos i got god with mi in this..he's my kao shan so wat else can i fear?..hahah..

was quite sad bout not reaching cg goal on sat..nvm gurls we haf till the end of august..gotta trust him in this..it seems impossible to mi!!..but god makes the impossible possible..haha..amen!!..

first day on msn fast..this sucks..keep wanting to go online to chat with ppl..well..its good that i haf more time on my hands to do my stupid project..and i dun get so caught up in chatting that i forget everything else..plus i haf to call ppl on the fone now so guess that bridges gaps..

wen jun made my day yest by sending mi this cuuuttteee pic of a chipmunk!!..remember chip and dale from disney?..they are so adorable!!..this chipmunk is too!!..gosh do they haf chipmunks in singapore?..i wana get one!!..it looks like its praying too!!..hahah..wen jun said is to pray tt he can finish his assignment..pray that i finish mine too..



oh btw i found my earrings..it magically appeared on my table..hahah..my maid muz haf found it..thank god for my maid..she somehow always manages to retrieve all the things that i lose ard the hse..she rox!!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home