Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, July 22, 2005

earrings

i lost my favourite favourite earring!!..am sad sad sad now!!..its the earring that my fav guitarist hideto matsumoto has!!..its a hoop with a skull dangling from it..those of you who knows mi well shld haf seen it before..i never take it out from my ear!!..but today the earring unhooked when i was bathing and i forgot to hook it back..so the skull dropped out!!..im so depressed..

heres a picture of wat hide looks like..and the earring on his left ear..sighs..those of you who sees it buy for mi can?..i love it so much..shall look for a pic of the earring soon so you guys ll know wat it looks like..i bought it from aye workshop at far east..dunno whether they still haf..



this is a pic of the guitar that i wanted..its also hide's guitar..he designed it himself..saw it at yamaha at ps the other day..2000 over bucks!!..but its gorgeous..


sighs..i like my earring..

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM , Anonymous Zoe said...

    is there any other place you can buy the earring because I want one too,I already have the necklace?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home