Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, January 01, 2005

my thanksgivings

its the start of a brand new year..2004 has ended..rite now..i wana reflect on how 2004 has passed for mi..and to thank every person whom i came across this year..

-God-
i wana thank god..firstly for bringing mi back to church..for sending ppl like xinyi to bring mi back..i also wana thank Him for being so real in my life..for transferring mi to the youth service where i grew soooo much in my faith..i wana thank Him for giving mi chances to serve Him in my ministry..thru being a shepherd, a CL and thru image..i wana thank Him for always being there for mi..comforting mi when i was down(especially the period when i was quarrelling wid my parents)..for giving mi supernatural strength and astonishing wisdom thru the exam period..for teaching mi to be more responsible in things tt i do..for curing mi when i was suffering from my illness..for giving mi courage to break the news of my conversion to my parents..for guiding mi out if a world of self-centredness and jealousy to a world of others-centredness..for shining thru mi to bring my frens back to Him..for giving mi ppl like shuyi who showered mi with love..for showing His plans to mi thru QT and my leaders..for all the miracles He performed thruout this whole year..for helping mi to understand my parents better..for giving my life a meaning and a direction..for forgiving mi and loving mi when i sinned time and again..for providing mi with time to manage all my stuffs..for protecting mi and my family..and so many more which i wun be able to type here..but most imptly..i wana thank Him for being who He is..the most wonderful, loving, faithful, kind, and patient Father..Lord, i thank you for you..

-Hope of God Ppl-
shuyi: thank you for being a wonderful shepherd..for always guiding mi back to the Word..for enduring all my nonsense when we tok on the fone..for always giving mi chances to do new things..for being such a loving sister..
xinyi: i tink tt out of all my shepherds..u r the one who's had it the worst from mi..thanks for pulling mi back to church..i know i haf been a really really naughty sheep..and if its not for ue encouragements and urgings..i wouldnt haf the commitment i haf now..
tamar: thanks for being a wonderful leader who always encourages mi!!..and how u put ur faith and trust in mi when i tot tt i couldnt ever be a CL..
daniel: my present UL..thanks for setting goals for mi!..hahah..and always making mi laugh!!..and for letting mi suan you..
eesiew: thanks for being my best fren!!..you r the one who always haf to endure my mood swings and my whinings..and u really try hard to be there for mi when i call you to complain/chat!!..hahah..and for bringing mi to Hope in the first place..and thanks for hearing all my nonsensical secrets..haha!!
jane: thanks for finally coming back to church!!..our frenship still stands strong even aft 2 yrs!!..
crystal and geral: thanks for being my guinea pigs sheep!!...hahah..and the laughther tt u both haf given to mi!!

and so many so many more!!..theres too much to write here..i tink if i go on..i'll write down every single person's name here!!

-My Family-
i wana thank my parents for allowing mi to go to church..even tho they hated it..i thank the two of u for always trying to understand mi..a complicated teenager who didnt tell u much things..i went thru sum horrible times which i kept as my darkest secrets..im really happy tt we haf finally sorted out many many things..and tt now both of u and mi r trying this new yet old relationship again..i tink we can make this realtionship work somehow..also wana thank my lil sister!!..she's sooo cute!!..tts enuf reason by itself!!..and last but not least..my lil brother..thanks for always taking cold water for mi!!..haha..and u also haf to endure my mood swings!!..hahah..and how u always try to intro mi to new online or RPG games..tks man!!

-May, Mei and Shu-
thanks for being my closest frens in PJ!!..i really miss the times tt we shared!!..ahaha..newton, overnight,dinner party and all tt nonsense..hahaha..

2004 is a turning pt in my life..i ll always rmb this yr..its the yr where i finally found the meaning of life..before 2004..i always tot of ways to kill myself..hahah..its also the yr where mi and my family r now closer and trying to be even closer still..its a wonderful year isnt it?!..

-My Prayers-
Lord i pray tt u ll continue to show urself to mi in the upcoming yr..lord i pray tt i'll nvr ever backslide again and hence forsake ur love..cos i haf experienced a tiny bit of u and it is already so so so amazing!!..Lord i also pray tt i can serve u better in church..to be more than wat i am now..Lord i know tt i can..altho i dunno how or when..but im very sure tt You haf sum great plans for mi..Lord i also wana pray a prayer of blessing for my family..i pray tt you ll continue to teach mi to love them..so tt i can show u to them thru mi..Lord i also pray tt u ll constantly be here with mi when i take on new respomsibilities and roles in ur church..Lord i pray tt my caregroup ll grow by such a large amt tt it is uncountable..Lord i also pray for my sheep..tt they ll grow more in their faith for you and someday..surpass mi and do much more than wat i can do for u..Lord i pray tt u bless my caregroup and the church..Lord..i also wana pray for the tsunami victims as well as the family members of the tsunami victims..i pray tt they ll find peace somehow Lord..and tt u ll be there to comfort them..Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home