Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

its my bro's bday today..

i have been robbed of my room!!..bec today is my brother's bday..my parents decided to get him an xbox and now.. he and his fren is playing his stupid xbox in my room!!..so crappy man!!..i juz knew tt the xbox was so not a good idea bec:
1) i ll be robbed of my room,
2) he ll constantly play his xbox and he wun study at all(no matter how much he tries to say tt this wun happen) and
3) it'll cause a lot of trouble for the whole family!!
y dun i get a present for my bday and he does?..

trying to be a nice sister..i got him a present..2 bags of potato chips..hey..its the only practical gift for a guy!!..u see..tks to the brothers in church..i finally realised tt nothing is more impt to a guy den food..so y not get them food?..they'll juz like it rite..i dunno!!..

*cant get u off my mind..do u or do u not?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home