Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, December 27, 2004

i shall wait for my patrick..

xmas is over already..on xmas eve..we went to kemmy's house to haf a slumber party..at first i couldnt go cos i had been going out everyday till late le..but my mom finally relented and let mi go..it was really fun man!!..and best was tt when i called my father..he allowed me to stay over at her house!!..i was so so so happy la!!..

kemmy's house is awesome man!!..i wana stay there forever lah!!..and terrer was sooooo cute too..hahaha..i wan a dog!!..anyways..i finally fell asleep in kemmy's gorgeous bedroom at 6..

woke up at 8 and rushed home..cos i had this family xmas party at my ah ma house..turned out to be a real sucky event..i wasnt in my best mood already cos i was darn tired..and my relatives decided to piss mi off even more..u see..tks to my mom..my whole family now knows tt im a christian..and so..they decided to come all at once to attack mi and mock mi for converting..they keep harping tt since i still had a grandmother who's a buddhist..i shldnt convert..huh?!..wat is the bloody relavance?..accepting god is my own choice wat..so if my grandmother decides to be a christian only den i can be one too?..wat stupid logic is tt?..den if my grandmother decides to worship an egg i muz follow too?..wat is this?..i juz dun understand!!..ahhhh!!..i cant wait for the day when god finally touch their hearts and they too convert..wah tt day i shall laugh and suan them man..but before tt..i ll juz smile and nod at everything..crap!!..

makes mi feel like y am i so persistant in god..y am i giving up on my family's love for this god of mine?..sumtimes i tink of giving up..juz go back to my old ways of being a complete messed up..life is so short anyway..so y am i giving my all for a god whom i cant even see anyway?..sumtimes i tink to myself wat if i was wrong..wat if i had believed in the wrong god..wat if sum other god is real instead?..den how?..den i'll get real scared too..den i'll tink..there r still doubts within mi..how can i go lead others?..how can i help them?..how can i be a shepherd?..a CL?..funny joke huh..budden i c the faces of the ppl in church..so many faces..and i tink back to the times i feel in church..and i tink of my frens in church..my leaders..the pastors..i hear the testimonies..and i tink back to the miracles tt had happened in my life..i see how serene my bros and sis are..the pure joy i feel when im with them..the laughter, the hardships and the pain..and im reminded y im giving my all for Him..i sing songs of worship to Him..and i feel Him..and when i tok to Him..i hear His reply..and when im down..He sent ppl to cheer mi up..how can He be a fake?..no way..and im convicted once more..

yesterday i had my ex-class gathering..commonwealth one..guess where?..at marina for steamboat again!!..where else?..hahah..the ppl there haven changed yet..hmmm maybe more lame than ever..budden it was good to c them..i had to leave at 920 cos of my stupid curfew la!!..everybody was so enjoying themselves..and i heard they went to kbox till like 3?..and poor mi haf to go home..oh well..i shall be a nice gurl..hahahha..

was msging dewen the other day in my ah ma place..hahah..he said tt i was a demure and shy lady man!!..first time!!..hey ppl..actually this is very true lor..im actually a very demure person!!...hahahha..yeah man!!..im glad tt someone in this whole universe finally realised this!!..oh yeah..i still need a job!!

*still thinking of you..wat r u doing now?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home