Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, December 12, 2004

welcome house

im finally back at my house..and to my bed..and my toilet..and my tv..ahhh!!..i haven been homw since last sat!!..ok..this was my schedule..sat to mon i went to KL..tues i had prom..wed to thurs i had chuch camp..thurs to sun i had family chalet!!..this is hell man..hahha..i haf sooo many things to update u guys about..

but first..wana say sorry tt i haven added in my tagboard..hahah..was too busy ppl!!..im a busy ladiee..heheh

i nearly died in KL..really!!..its was so rush lor..sat night at 10 we sat the bus there..reached at 400 in the morning den stayed up playing cards at the hotel lobby till 8..den went shopping till like 330 before checking in at the hotel again..during this period of time..i almost died lor..i didnt haf enuf sleep and i didnt eat at all..not a good combination ppl..my whole body was in pain and my legs felt weak..im fact my whole body was suan lor..only aft i ate sumthing den i got better..and btw..interesting news..my hotel room was haunted!!..yeah!!..guess wats my roon no.?..1313 on the 13th floor..a sure hit for disaster..hahah..so many farni things happen lor..eerie man..luckily i was there for only 1 day..too many things to blog..quite lazy..juz ask mi when u c mi k..

prom was ok..better than i expected..well..maybe cos i expected it to really sucks..the guys were more suai there..ahah..nothing really happened tt made me remember it..so u can c how erm..boring?..it was..den went back to meisa's house and spent the night there..

at 7 the nxt morn..took train to church camp..at changi..it was fun!!..hahah..juz tt i got quite pissed during the games..was really cool ya noe..when we had praise and worship..they carried out the drums guitar out to the open ground and we had praise and worship right there..like having a rock concert like tt..hahha..got closer to all the ppl during camp too..i tink tt it was terrific..muz be bec we had such a great time fellowshipping and all tt..

ok i shall continue another day..cos im suddenly tired of typing..hahaha..stay tuned..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home