Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

hahah

guess wat..im back again..i tink im gonna fail my maths paper 2..from question 23 all da way to 27 i didnt know how to do or i got it wrong..hahah..altogether was like 20 30 marks already?..was so depressed tt i couldnt bring myself to say anything aft the exam..den while waiting for the bus wid may..i cried..i know how to do one leh..juz tt i for got all the formulas..or i got them mixed up..on A lvl i haf to forget the formulas!!..so pissed wid myself..im quite sad now..haiz..

but still, i know tt god still has a plan for mi and tt he can work miracles so.....but can i be upset for a while?..sob sob..i tink im gonna flunk this paper..and its gonna pull down my marks for the overall score..upset..and den im scared for econs too..i tink im gonna do real badly in there too..ok this is not good..

lets tok bout sumthing happier..im going taiwan!!..yeah!!..i've been wanting to go there for my whole life..ok im feeling a tad happier already..hahah..oh well..i dunno..my mind's quite comfused now..shall update u guys later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home