Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, November 13, 2004

sumthing stupid

im juz plain stupid!!..sumtimes i really hate myself!!..i juz created a big mess between mi and my frens!!..boy if i kept my big mouth shut all this wouldnt haf happened!!..i shuld haf chosen a better time to deal wid this!!..oh my god!!..can u pls shut mi up nxt time!!?!..i really learnt my lesson!!..im never ever gonna speak w/o letting things go thru my big small left and right brain again...crap i hate myself!!

wats done is done..im in big trouble..in the middle of losing 2 good frens and also blowing their frenship away!!..i feel sooooooooooo bad!!..will this dust ever settle?..will we go back to being frens?..will we be stronger than before or will there be non-repairable cracks in our frenship?..either way i haf to bear full consequence!!..i haf to create this in the middle of the exams!!..other than stupid i haf nothing else to describe myself..

i juz pray tt they ll both forgive mi..shuyi said tt love will prevail..pls god pls god..let this happen..comfort those whom i cannot be wid now..convey my msg of regrets and my apologies to those who need it..open up their minds and hearts to rmb tt we r all good frens..frens who haf gone thru not much but haf bonded well..god i pray for their forgiveness and urs as well..n lord i pray for the strength to forgive myself..and to do my utmost to put everything in the right place..lastly lord..i commit this issue into ur hands..and may all be well lord!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home