Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, October 29, 2004

my fone..

gonna use this font today to express how i feel...SAD!!..i lost my fone today!!..my sonyericsson Z600 fone which belongs to my father!!..i tink he is v pissed off tho he's not at home now..i tink i'll get him into trouble..cos wat if his company wants him to pay?..haiz!!..i m so careless lor!!..but he didnt scold mi thru the fone..sounded quite calm and told mi to disconnect the line..i feel worse den if he scolded mi!!..how can i be so careless?..i never lost my previous fones b4..

was at jurong den wanted to buy mee siam from the ntuc foodfair store..den at the counter..left my fone there!!..when i found out i rushed back there and ask the auntie whether she has seen it..she said an old lady passed it to her..den she keep in the drawer den she forgot where she put cos she was too bz..dunno whether she got bluff mi anot..budden anyway..its still my fault la..i cant blame her if she wants to keep the fone..cos its quite ex...haiz..kept praying but...

wana say tks to kes..for the comfort u gave mi throughout the day..and haf to endure my whining and my tears..and when u went wid mi to search for the fone for over 3 times..and for being the bad person cos keep hafing to help mi ask the auntie..and may..tks for an wei-ing mi..now i know how u felt..rmb our date aft exams k..hehe..and shu for helping mi cut off the line..and shuyi for consoling mi..

but still...im real sad..cried juz now but still feel bad!!..haiz..irritating...shuyi say maybe its cos i didnt learn fr my lesson last time so this time god has to do sumthing drastic..she say also last time she lost her guitar den found it 2 wks later..she said that god made her feel the panic he has for his lost children..dunno whether they r in good or bad hands..tink it applies to mi also..i feel ke lian for my fone!..i want it back!!..eesiew say maybe cos it's his way to teach mi not to rely on material things..guess its a mixture of both..still..i feel terrible!!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home