Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, September 17, 2004

hi again~:p

hi again...haven posted for so long le...cos of my prelims...i finished mi chem and maths papers le!!...yeah...heh...wah god really helped me thru the papers le...as expected...i didnt really study la...so was quite scared bout my prelims...esp chem...my worst subject ever...so i did wat i could and den i prayed to god...wow it was a miracle leh...i didnt feel so nervous as i expected and i had a clear mind to do my papers...but of course still got sum dunno how to do la...budden i already did my best...heheh...so now its up to god le...yea!!...next wk i juz haf another day of exams den i haf break all da way to next next wk!!...hahah...so excited...also...tml is sat again!!!....more excited..heehee...jenn yang is coming tml...praise god!!..

juz had caregroup on wed...i tink it was one of the best cg CE5 ever had so far...it was held at guan' place(tks guan!!) and there was full attendance!!...shermaine attended!!...i haven saw her for so long le...den tamar and cathy also came...so tt day our cg was quite big...it went quite well la except for my sermon d...wah it was a total failure leh!!...cos of my prelims den didnt haf much time to prepare so it came out as a total disaster la!!...aiyo...i muz really work harder at it and improve leh...all my sermon d is not very good one...nvm...with more practice i tink it will come out juz fine la...


gonna cut hair today...jac's bringing me to her saloon...dunno wat style i wanna cut leh!!...eee so exciting...hahha...but wid jac's style...i tink i trust her la..hahha...but wun be too short cos i look damn sucky wid short hair la...so...juz haf to wait and c ppl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home