Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

*this day*

i juz set up this blog today...i wasnt in it till i see the ppl around mi all having blogs...i tot it was cool so...here i am...heehee...today isnt a very good day...i juz had tuition...for chem...chem totally sux...i juz pray tt i can pass my prelims...

today was pretty messed up...had sum friction but i hope its all settled up...hey geral...i know how u've grown...n i know tt u got ur priorites straight...u've been telling tt to me since the start...u tell me to be concern...can i?...i can honestly say tt i've tried my best to not irritate the hell out of u by wanting to noe everything tt happens in ur life or wat ur doing now...i know tt feeling sux cos it was how my ex-shepherd used to treat me when i was a new b...maybe its my first time and i made sum mistakes...i dunno...im real sorry if i was like always on ur back...but sum things r beyind my control...u noe wat i mean?...

things tt happen today really got me tinking if i had the makings of a shepherd...dunno lah...but i trust in God...if HE says can...den i can...oh yeah...G...u can be one too...trust me...dun tink u'll fall in the task...hahha...u're strong enuf...

called es today to get sum counselling...felt so much better aft toking to her...tks gurl!!...tts y u're my bestest fren...hahah...u noe me so well and r always there for me...u noe i'll always be there for u too!!...even tho we not same cg anymore but we still share sum pretty cool stuff huh...dun tell anyone k or else i'll juz die lah...hahha

oh yeah met dewen on the train today...at dover...he was going to his cg too...dun worry brother...i go find sum commonwealth ppl for ur group k...keke

i tink im gonna log off le...tml may and shu will be coming my house to study...at 9 am leh...i tink i most prob aint awake yet...hehhe...u guys will haf to wake me up...aft tt...going to high tea wid me family...im gonna get soooo fat!!...steamboat den high tea...my diet plan is so totally gone...


one more day to the end of A lvls and helllloo phuket...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM , Blogger Geraldine & Desmond said...

    hey gurll..man im not upset or irritated with you.i can sincerely tell u this..ure a great shepard.im not trying to make things hard for yoo.but man..im a tough sheep basically.no denials about tat.hmm i think u got the wrong idea..im not pissedd with you but the others.i know uve done ur best and the rest is in God's hands.dun be upset.sorry for all the unnecesary sadness caused.i merely told u basic facts..i look forward to being a shepard soon.but meanwhile i want you to know..i;ll bring out the best in myself and do you proud.i want you to build that confidence that ur first sheep was not a nightmare or disaster but a great experience.im sorry for all there..i;ll do yoo proud and most of all do God proud.dont u worry abt me.im supposed to lighten ur burdens.dotn worry abt me.ive set my priorites rght and will lead jane to greater heights.i wont stumble.you haf my word.and pls jiayo for ur As.jus lyk i will.will keep ya in my prayers..meanwhile destress and GOd bless you..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home